This FloodStop unit can hook up to your Sensaphone or home security system to alert you that it was activated!
(Note: This FloodStop is for Water Heaters with a 1.25 inch connection.
Choose the FS 3/4-NPT if you have a 3/4 inch connection on your water heater).
Prevent Water Heaters from flooding your property:
Water Heaters have a limited life, then leak after years of corrosion. Water Heaters are generally considered a maintenance-free appliance, but they are also one of the single most damaging appliances in the home. Because Water Heaters are continually under pressure, even small pressurized leaks can quickly flood and devastate a home. Whether at home, at work, or on vacation these flooding events can go undetected for hours or even days.
The FloodStop (FS 1 1/4-NPT) kit automatically shuts off the water supply to the Water Heater and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. Powered by AC Adaptor/Transformer or Batteries. Output contacts available, which allow the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in fifteen minutes. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
The FloodStop Water Heater models can also be used on main water supply for the whole house as long as the size of the FloodStop is equal to or greater than the size of your main supply. Additional Sensors can be added by wiring one sensor to another in a chain format. There is no max # of sensors; however you will want to use a larger gauge (20AWG or larger) if splicing more than 50 feet to the furthest sensor.
Call or for quantity discount!
How FloodStop (FS 1 1/4-NPT) Works:
- The FloodStop valve is installed between the Water Heater and its manual shutoff valve.
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the Water Heater
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
Without FloodStop, Flooding Will Continue:
Unexpected appliance failures cause flooding and water damage, which will continue unabated until the problem is discovered and the water supply is manually shut off.
With Flood Stop, Property Damage is Avoided:
Water loss from unexpected appliance failures and supply line ruptures are detected by FloodStop's water/leak sensor, and the water supply is automatically and immediately shut off.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information
FloodStop (FS 1 1/4-NPT) Components:
- Motorized Full-Port Ball Valve (1 1/4 inch NPT pipe threaded)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X C Size)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
- AC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X C Batteries as Primary Power Source)
- Output Contact Wires - approx 3ft to valve and approx 7ft to sensor