This FloodStop unit can hook up to your Sensaphone or home security system to alert you that it was activated!
Prevent flooding from failed Washing Machines and hoses:
Washing Machines are one of the most damaging appliances within the home. Washing machine related flooding can happen at any time, from hoses with ruptures or cracked fittings, to internal failures from clamps, valves, pumps, drains and failed switches. Whether at home, at work, or on vacation these flooding events go undetected for hours or even days.
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H90) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Washing Machine and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. Powered by AC adapter/Transformer or Batteries. Output contacts available, which allow the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
You can also have FloodStop automatically turn OFF your washing machine at the same time it turns off the water. See the Furman Remote Power Relay (120V only).
How FloodStop (FS 3/4-H90) Works:
- Each FloodStop valve is screwed onto the hot and cold water hose bibs
- Water/leak sensor is placed on the floor behind Washing Machine
- Valves stay open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor immediately closes FloodStop valves and sounds alarm
- Valves stay closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
Without FloodStop, Flooding Will Continue:
Unexpected appliance failures cause flooding and water damage, which will continue unabated until the problem is discovered and the water supply is manually shut off.
With Flood Stop, Property Damage is Avoided:
Water loss from unexpected appliance failures and hose ruptures are detected by FloodStop's water/leak sensor, and the water supply is automatically and immediately shut off.
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H90) Dimensions:
- Length of Valve is 3 ½ inches
- Top of brass valve to bottom of outlet end of valve is 2 inches
- Top of Motor to bottom of outlet end of valve is 4 ¼ inches
- Length: 4 ¾ inches
- Height: 3 ¾ inches
- Depth: 2 inches
FloodStop (FS 3/4-H90) Components:
- Motorized Ball Valves (Two valves, 3/4 inch Hose Threaded with union)
- Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X C Size)
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25" X 7.5")
- AC Power Adapter (or use 4 X C Batteries as Primary Power Source)
- Output Contact Wires - approx 3ft to valve and approx 7ft to sensor