Do you need to be awakened when the power goes out?
With this kit, you can be notified instantly of a power outage via an adjustable built-in siren (goes up to a blazing 100 db
). The system can also call up to four phone numbers
to alert others to the loss of power at your location.
If using the USB Cable and Wisdom Computer software for programming it will XP, Vista, and Windows 7 - Professional Version or Greater - NOT Home Versions.
This system is perfect for people who are dependent upon powered equipment such as oxygen tanks, or for any application where a nighttime power failure could cause an emergency.
- Completly expandable system takes up to 32 Wireless Sensors plus 1 Wired Zone
- Built-in 100dB internal siren, plus 500mA external siren driver for optional additional siren
- 3 Partitions/Areas
- 32 User Codes
- Large LCD Screen and Backlit Display
- 250 Event Log for viewing system activity
- Takes up to 2 Additional Wireless Keypads
- Takes up to 8 Keyfobs
- Sensors come with lithium batteries that last 3 to 5 years
- Sensors can be placed up to 1,000 feet away from panel
- Simple Remote Operation by Phone (Arm, Disarm, Listen, Talk, Activate Output, and more)
- Built-in 2-Way Voice Communication to the Premises
- Local Announcement and Feedback of System Status
- Family Message Center
- Dedicated Buttons for Simple Emergency (Panic) Notification
- Duress Capability
- Quick Key Operation of User Functions
- 12 Hour Battery Backup with Rechargeable Batteries that are Recharged by the Unit Itself
- Panel can call out to advise of power outages
- Can be programmed by control panel keypad or computer software (USB cable sold separately)! Requires XP, Vista, and Windows 7 - Professional Version or Greater - NOT Home Versions.
- Lighting/Appliance Control (Automation Kits sold separately)
- Monthly Monitoring Service is OPTIONAL. Have the unit call you at up to 4 phone numbers if you wish to monitor the system yourself.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.
- One (1) WisDom Control Panel
- One (1) Power Transformer
- One (1) Set of rechargeable backup batteries (recharged by the system itself)
- One (1) Power Failure Sensor
- One (1) Wireless Transmitter
- Instruction manuals