This ProSound siren/strobe is a HARDWIRED sounder made by Rokonet that can be used with the WisDom when hardwired to the panel. We also have a hardwired indoor/outdoor sounder/strobe that is similar to this sounder but more cost effective (part number DOBERMAN).
To use this sounder with the WisDom, you will need to purchase the ProSound Battery [p/n 12VDCBATTERY] and the ProSound Charging Transformer [p/n ZZPROSOUNDCHARGE]. (NOTE: Without the use of a charger, the unit will only function for approximately 36 hours.)
When used with the PFUNIV automation kit, you can have the WisDom remotely trigger the sounder in another area of the house without running a wire directly between the WisDom and the sounder.
Detailed description of ProSound and PFUNIV remote trigger setup: In one end of the house you would have the WisDom with a wire to the sending unit, and the PFUNIV sending unit plugged into an electrical outlet. In another end of the house, you would have the PFUNIV receiving unit plugged into an electrical outlet and a wire running from the receiving unit to the sounder. The electrical wiring in the house would carry the signal from sending unit to receiving unit.
Remote Control and Diagnostic Features when connected to RISCO Group's Systems
- Long-life SLT™ strobe (patent pending) combined with 106 dBA sounder
- Unique anti-foam, anti-drilling and anti-approach protection (patent pending)
- UV-treated weatherproof and vandal resistant polycarbonate housing
- Double skin with internal metal cover
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Remote Control and Diagnostics when connected to RISCO Group's systems
- Input protected against polarity reversal, interferences and over-voltages
- Negative and positive triggering inputs
- Auto-recharging battery circuit
- Automatic battery disconnection prevents battery deep discharge
- Battery enables 36-hour backup or 80 minutes alarm
- Wall and cover tampers with internal EOL resistor
- Arm/Disarm and alarm memory indications via status LED
- Remote reading of input voltage level
- Measurement of input charge current
- Remote speaker current level (when speaker is active)
- Remote battery voltage level measurement
- Initiate battery load test
- Programmable strobe flashing frequency (20 to 60 times/minute)
- Adjustable anti-foam attack sensitivity
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.