The Sensaphone FGD-0300 Serial-to-Ethernet Device Server allows you to access your Sensaphone 2000
or Sensaphone SCADA 3000
anywhere on a local LAN or the Internet. Simply connect the device to the serial port on your Sensaphone and connect the Ethernet jack to your network. The software included with the device server will route your computer's serial port to the network-connected device server, thus establishing a fast, direct connection to your Sensaphone.
- Operating Temp Range: 32-131°F
- Humidity: 5-95% RH
- Dimensions: 1.97" x 3.15" x .87"
- Ethernet:10/100 Mbps, RJ45
- Utilities: NPort Administrator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/ Vista
- OS Driver Support: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003
This is a special order item.