The Jr. Starter Kit is all that is needed to get started with a basic water protection system for a home or commercial property. It includes a NSF, UPC, Low Lead certified TickerValve and the VIP Jr., main controller unit with water sensor. This system is compatible with hardwired sensors only.
Leaks, of various types and sizes, are common and if allowed to continue can cause extensive damage and severe property loss. Being prepared for leaks can not only help keep your family and business assets safe, it can also help minimize flood damage and reduce the time and costs of recovery.
The PipeBurst Pro Jr. is an entry level automatic flood detection system. It features only the highest quality components available, and it's MADE IN THE USA on the Great Plains of Nebraska. The PipeBurst Pro Jr. comes with a 7 Year Limited Warranty.
Call or Email for quotes on custom systems and valve sizes!
- TickerValve - The TickerValve is a full flow ball valve and is constructed of NSF61 approved 316 series Stainless Steel. This Stainless Steel will not rust or corode. It is equipped with a manual handle, so if the systems loses power it is still possible to open or close the TickerValve. Leave the actuator in place as it will not damage the gears of the motor by turning it manually. The TickerValve is even WATERPROOF; this means it can be installed outside in the harshest conditions and it will not leak in moisture, causing unwanted failures. The TickerValve is also IGNITION SAFE; this means it will not create an explosion due to sparks from the motor in case of a gas leak.
- VIPJunior Control Panel - The VIP Jr. (Valve Interface Panel Jr.) is the main controller for the PipeBurst Pro Jr. It operates the TickerValve and indicates the system state with two LEDs and an audible alarm. It also comes standard with a 20 foot SideKick, so the VIP Jr. is also a water protection device. It can integrate into security systems through alarm relay contacts.
- SideKick Water Sensor -
The SideKick is a high quality water sensor. The SideKick that is included with the VIP Jr. is 20 feet long. The flexible wire will lay-flat so it will remain in contact with the ground. The SideKick water sensor has a stainless steel casting that houses its gold water sensors.
1” Stainless Steel TickerValve – TVFS3:
- Valve & Actuator Certifications:
- NSF/ANSI 61
- Complies with California Lead Plumbing Law
- Approved for Drinking Water Applications
- cUPC® - Uniform Plumbing Code®
- Actuator is NEMA 6p and NEMA 7d
- Waterproof Motor Enclosure
- Waterproof / Ignition Proof Enclosure
- Enclosure Material: Nylon
- Powered via VIP Sr. or VIP Jr. Control Panel
- Easy access Deutsch plug assembly
- Max Operating AMPS: 4AMP
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Valve SloFlow “Open” Time: 3 Seconds
- Valve Quick “Close” Time: ¾ Second
- Valve Size: 1” NPT(F), Full Port Flow
- Valve Pressure Rating: 600PSI
- Valve Material/Design: 316 Stainless Steel/3 Piece
- Valve Seats/Seals: PTFE/Fluorocarbon Elastomer
- Manual Over-Ride Lever
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5”H x 11.05”W x 4”D
- Weight: 4lbs
VIP Jr. :
- Voltage: 18VDC
- UL Rated Power Supply
- Watts: Motor Running: 28
- Powered via 120v AC Wall Adapter
- Dimensions: 4.5” W x 3.375” H x 2” D
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Holes Spaced at 3.7”W Center to Center
- Integrates into security system through alarm contact relay output
- Single ON-OFF Button with PosiTrol red OFF-LED; and Green ON-LED – with Audible Alarm
- SideKick 20’ (SK120B) attached
SideKick (Wired Water Sensor):
- Wire Length: 20 foot ultra-flexible “mini” wire
- Dimensions, Nominal: 2” Diameter x 3/8” H
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel Housing
- Water Sensors: Gold Plated
- 1 each - 1" TickerValve
- 1 each - VIP Jr., Includes 20 foot sideKick