Note: Common wire required. If common wire not available see here for solution.
The Venstar Comfort Call Phone Controlled Thermostat Kit helps you to save money by controlling your thermostat over the phone!
Save energy by running your heater and air conditioning only when you're at home. The 1-Day Programmable Digital Thermostat allows you to program the heater to turn on half an hour before you normally arrive home or run the air conditioning only when necessary to keep the pets cool while you're at work. Comfort Call allows you to call and 'talk' to your compatible thermostat. Monitoring and controlling your thermostat is now simple and easy from any phone, from anywhere. Comfort Call employs the latest in voice recognition and synthesis technology. It can tell you the indoor temperature of your home and the outdoor temperature, provided there is a working outdoor sensor connected to the thermostat. Compatible with both heat/cool and heat pump systems, the 1-Day Programmable Digital Thermostat will control up to two heat stages as well as one cool stage.
Venstar T1700 Phone Controllable Thermostat
- 1-Day Programmable with up to 4 time periods
- Auto changeover, 2-stage heat, 1-stage cool for use with gas/electric, heat pump, electric & hydronic heat
- Configurable for manual changeover, also configurable programmable or non-programmable
- Display shows both heating an cooling setpoints and room temperature simultaneously
- All programming and setpoints stored in non-volatile memory, and are never lost in power failure (date and time are not saved)
- Service UV lamp indicators
- Red/Green LED shows whether thermostat is calling for heating or cooling
- 5-minute compressor time guard and adjustable cycle limit, both defeatable for servicing equipment
- Outdoor sensor ready (wired or wireless)
- Thermoglow backlit electro-luminous display and backlit color coded keys and legends
- Accepts accessory IR Remote Control system (ACC0431)**
- Accepts accessory EZ Programmer (ACC0432)
- For accessory locking cover use (ACC0620)
- Control range is 35 to 99 deg. F.
- Approximate dimensions: 4.75" x 4.5"
Venstar Comfort Call
**Venstar Thermostat IR Control and Receiver (ACC0431) can be used with this thermostat to allow for local handheld control when Comfort Call is not in use.
- 10 minute installation
- Wireless RF Module
- Base Station connects to phone line
- Comfort Call base station does not have to be in the same room as thermostat
- Call to set temperatures from any phone
- Approximate dimensions: Comfort Call - 4.5" x 3.25"; Wireless Module- 2.875" x 1.5"
Venstar thermostats require a minimum of 3 wires for heat and a minimum of 5 wires for heat/cool (6 or more may be required if you have a heat pump system or staging).
Document # V1 (3 Wires) | Document # V2 (4 Wires) | Document # V3 | Document # V4
If you need assistance figuring out how many wires you'll need, email us at email@example.com
, with a description of your HVAC system and a picture of your current thermostat wiring connections if possible. Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information