For property owners, small businesses, and more, the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm offers an easy, inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. It can be installed in any clean indoor environment to monitor a variety of applications. The Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm has a built-in ability to monitor for power failures and to detect high sound levels. There are also four external inputs that can be connected to a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor, humidity, and much more. One of the four inputs comes with a temperature sensor for monitoring temperature where the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm is installed. When an alarm is detected, the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm can notify up to four people by making voice phone calls. It will continue to make phone calls until someone responds to the call. The voice messages can be custom recorded, so you get to describe each alarm message that it speaks in your own voice. The phone interface includes a line seize feature so that extension phones are automatically disconnected when it needs to make an alarm phone call. The XLink allows your Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm to dial and receive calls using any cell phone with Bluetooth technology. For example, suppose land-line telephone service was unavailable at the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm’s location. By using the XLink you can provide telephone service to your Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm simply by locating a cell phone next to the device. The XLink will send all incoming calls to the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm and when the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm needs to dial out the call will be seamlessly completed through the cell phone.
A built-in output relay is provided to switch an external device either automatically, or manually. You can use it to have a local light or siren trip when an alarm occurs, or even to set off a local alarm when the phone line is cut or unplugged. You can even use it to control a dual setback thermostat to change the temperature remotely. Also includes nonvolatile memory and a 24-hour battery backup with user installed batteries.
External battery backup is highly recommended for this product. Click here to purchase.
The default abilities of the Bluetooth Cellular Heat Alarm are:
Sensors can be added to:
- Can call to advise of a power outage
- Can call to advise of temperature extremes (you set an acceptable range and it calls you if the temperature goes outside of that range).
- Can call to advise of high-level sounds (as long as high sound is consistent for 5 full seconds)
- Unit can be called into for a status report at any time (unit recites time, current temperature, electricity status, alarm conditions, battery condition, sound level condition, and caller can listen to the room via the units built-in microphone).
Devices can be added to:
- Detect temperature extremes in additional locations OTHER than where the Sensaphone is located (FGD-0100 for indoor, FGD-0101 for outdoor, basement, refrigerator, or freezer).
- Detect the presence of water
- Detect intrusion
- Detect humidity extremes
- Detect smoke
- Detect power outages in additional locations OTHER than the Cellular Freeze Alarm: Ultimate's own location.
(See "Sensaphone Accessories" Category for sensors)
- Raise or lower a setback thermostat
- Locally indicate alarm either audibly, visually, or both (with added siren and/or strobe)
Sensaphone 400 and Sensaphone Xlink Bluetooth Cell Phone Cellular Interface combine to form a Cellular Heat Alarm!
The Cellular HeatAlarm: Ultimate monitors environmental conditions like temperature 24/7 to protect your vacation home or other property!
You can even add a thermostat to raise and lower your temperature by phone!
Sensaphone 400 is ARRA Compliant. Contact us for details.