For AT&T, T-Mobile, and other GSM networks
The Telular Phonecell Fixed Wireless Terminal adds cellular connectivity to Sensaphone alarm dialers or any other device that needs a dial tone.
This fixed wireless terminal (also referred to as "fixed cellular terminal") can even be used to substitute a landline in your home. Just activate the cellular terminal, and plug your standard house phone into the terminal.
This unit is also capable of relaying modem and fax communications, as long as your cellular provider supports "circuit-switched data" in your area.
A flexible and cost-effective fixed cellular terminal, the SX6TE is a complete solution for EDGE high-speed packet data, voice, fax and circuit switched data. This robust device is ideal for residential, enterprise and other applications that require reliable communications. Through multiple connectivity options, remote access and management capabilities*, and the Telular Device Manager (TDM), a graphical web-based administration tool, the SX6TE is easy to install, configure and manage.
- The SX6TE**** works with AT&T, T-Mobile, Cellular One-GSM Networks*****, and possibly other UNLOCKED GSM SIM cards (not Nextel, Tracfone, or GoPhone).
****The SX6TE is not compatible with Gemplus brand SIM cards.
*****Cellular One uses both GSM and CDMA networks. Be sure to confirm which network is present at your site prior to ordering.
Application Example for Telular SX6TE:
This is a special order item.
- Quad band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Standard GSM Mini-SIM (1.8 or 3V)
- Supports GSM personalization features (GSM 02.22)
- Easy to set up using the TDM or with a standard DTMF phone
- EDGE data transmission Class 10 - Up to 236 Kbps **
- Backward compatible with GPRS Clas 10 - Up to 86.2 Kbps **
- RJ-45 10 Base-T Ethernet Port (No Drivers Needed)
- Access the Internet and E-mail via RJ-45 or USB port
- Superior voice quality: supports AMR/EFR/HR **
- Allows the use of up to 3 telephones (REN 3 Support)
- Compatible with popular supplementary services including call ID, call waiting, call hold, call forwarding, call barring, multi-party calling, etc **
- PSTN emulation for transparent integration to most applications
- Polarity/Line Reversal
- Separate RJ-11 Voice and Fax jacks
- Short Messaging Service (SMS) Capable ***
- Supports Circuit Switched Fax and Data **
- Broad range of asynchronous modems supported
- Group 3 Class 1 analog Fax via RJ-11 * (V.17, V.21, V.27ter, V.29)
- RoHS compliant
- 7 LEDS for signal strength, power, low battery, message alert and call status
- Standard TNC connector
- Internal NiMH rechargeable battery:
Talk time = 2hrs, Standby time = 8hrs
- Fully operational with external high gain antenna (not provided by Telular)
* Dependent on network's ability to process Mobile Terminated (MT) sessions
** Subject to network availability
*** Supported through 3rd party PC application not provided by Telular