Pool Pup Dog pool stairs are specially designed for swimming pools and spas. These dog pool steps are suitable for in-ground pools (and many above-ground pool decks) and will not damage your vinyl liner. The Pool Pup provides a convenient way for your dog to get out of the water and serves as an excellent safety device when you're away from the pool. The PoolPup dog pool stairs are constructed of strong UV stable, chlorine-resistant ABS plastic and the steps have slip-proof grit strips to ensure solid footing for your dog. Once installed, it is very easy to remove and replace, just take out the two holding pins and lift the Pool Pup off the deck for pool cleaning or winter storage.
- Easy in and out for small dogs at risk in the water.
- Easy installation. Comes with 2 pins and a masonry drill bit used to drill 2 holes into the pool deck where pins get inserted.
- Adjustable, safe, stable
- Slip proof steps
- Easily removed for cleaning or swimming
- Dogs successfully trained – usually in minutes
- Made from UV stable, chlorine resistant ABS
- Works in above-ground and in-ground pools and spas
- Intended for everyday use
- For dogs up to 50 pounds
- Each step is 12" wide x 5" high
- First step is 8.5" deep; Second step is 6" deep; Top lip is 5" deep
- Overall dimensions: 12" wide x 10.5" high x 19.5" deep
- Weight 6 lbs
- NEVER change the location of your PoolPup™ once your dog is trained to use it. Dogs do not navigate by sight. They use other senses and may drown if they are unable to locate the new location.
- Do not leave anything in the pool that might block your dog access to the PoolPup™ stairs.
PoolPup™ is recommended for use by dogs up to 50 pounds.
NOT recommended for human use.