The Safety Technology International 32600 Entry Alert Chime is an easy to install device, which notifies you when your door is opened. It greets visitors, customers or clients with the sound of music and alerts you to their presence. Just mount the small transmitter and magnet to any door and plug the remote receiver unit into any electrical outlet in range. No wiring is required. When a monitored door is opened, the Entrance Alert sends a signal to the remote receiver, announcing an entrance with music. Moving to a different room? Remove the receiver and plug into the electrical outlet at your new location or purchase an additional receiver for every room.
There are thirteen selectable sounds (with the push of a button) on each transmitter. Entry Alert can also be used as an alarm. Alarm sound can be selected with the switch located on the transmitter. One 6VDC alkaline battery included.
Selectable sound options are:
- Ding Dong
- Westminster Chime
- Star Spangled Banner
- Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here
- Jingle Bells
- Auld Lang Syne
- The Yellow Rose of Texas
- Happy Birthday
- Beethoven's 5th
- Joy to The World
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame
- Quick and easy to install, no wiring needed.
- 32 individual privacy codes to protect against outside interference.
- Operates up to 150 feet.
- ETL Listed. FCC certified.
- Receiver has a low, medium and high volume adjustment.
- 6VDC alkaline battery included.
- Switch located on transmitter selects Alarm or Chime mode.