RISCO Group's wireless PIR outdoor detector, the Wireless WatchOUT, is a unique detector with signal processing based on two Passive Infrared (PIR) correlated channels. The detector can communicate wirelessly with the WisDom Wireless Security System.
The Wireless WatchOUT incorporates some unique features; Digital Correlation Technology for detecting objects that create similar and correlated signals in both PIR channels, and also Active IR for Anti-masking, making it the only wireless outdoor detector with anti-masking capability. (This means that the detector will produce an alarm if someone tries to cover, aka "mask", the sensor with tape, paint, a blanket, etc.) Wireless WatchOUT complies with the highest IP65 environmental rating and it is also Pet friendly for animals up to 45kg.
A special hood protects from sun, rain, hail and birds. The detector is powered by two long-life lithium batteries that are included.
- Digital Correlation Technology using two PIR channels with interlacing detection patterns. Only targets creating a correlated signal in both PIR channels are taken into account, eliminating false alarms from pets and rapid temperature changes
- Active IR Anti-mask
- 1.0m to 2.7m installation height
- Swivel, pole mount, and other lenses are available as accessory items
- Protective shielding for blocking out white light, allowing only IR energy to reach PIR sensors
- Hood - provides protection from sun, rain, snow, hail and birds
- Includes 2 long-life 3V lithium batteries for 3 year lifetime
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.76" x 4.85"
- Operating temperature: -13F to 140F
- Range: 1000 feet line of sight
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.