PumpAlarm Cellular Water Alarm
A wireless water alarm that sends text messages to up to 3 cellular devices when water is detected. No phone line required.
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Grant yourself peace of mind, with the original Cellular Alarm. Receive text message alerts before damage occurs. Monitors high (or low) water and power loss, out of the box; monitor low temperature at 45 deg with an easy add on.
It's where technology and simplicity merge.
PumpAlarm Cellular Water Alarm comes packaged with everything you need to monitor two areas and one electrical outlet. Great for water damage in your home or business due to overflowing sump pits, drains, water pans, and under appliances such as washing machines, water heaters, dishwashers, and air conditioning units.
Everything you need is in the box. What's Included:
1- Cellular Pump Alarm Unit
1- AC Power Adapter
6- Mounting Straps
1- Quick Start Installation Guide
1- 2 yr. Warranty
The unit comes with your choice of 2 sensors, options include:
Digital Water Sensor (15' lead length)
Digital Float Switch (15' lead length)
45 deg F low temperature sensor (5" lead length)-- additional charge
What Are the Annual Costs of this device?
There is currently an annual fee of just $49.99. This covers the real-time text messaging capability of the device. Service can be unsubscribed at anytime. Once unsubscribed, your unit would lose text messaging capability, but would continue to sound the audible alarm for water detection and low battery.
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Height: 5.5 in
- Width: 3.5 in
- Depth: 1.375 in
- Operating Temperature: Varies based on battery manufacturer.
- Typical Alkaline Batteries: ~0 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Typical Lithium Batteries: -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Operating Humidity: 0-90% RH, non-condensing
- Cellular Radio: CDMA Dual Band 1xRTT (CDMA2000) 800/1900
- Certifications: FCC Parts 15, 22, 24; RoHS compliant; IC: RSS-132 & 133
- Antenna: Integrated, on board
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC +/- 10%
- Input Current: 0.5 A (max)
- Backup Batteries: Non-rechargeable, AAA size, Requires 4 batteries
- Sounder: 2.9 kHz +/- 500 Hz, 100 dBA on 12 VDC, 75 dBA (estimated) on backup batteries
- Sensor Inputs: (2) Conductivity sensing or contact closure. Safe to touch
- Sensors: (1) Conductivity sensors with 304SS electrodes; (1) Reed switch contact closure sensor;
- Control Switches: (1) on/off power switch, disconnects AC Power and battery pack; (1) push to test
- momentary button
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 for indoor,basement,or crawlspace. Not recommended for outdoor use
- Protection: US Patents #7,228,129 B1, #7,778,633 B2, and #8,060,078 B2 and additional patent pending.