Z-Wave Fibaro Home Center Lite
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The Home Center Lite is a smart hub that connects all of your Z-Wave and other 3rd party devices (with 3rd party plug-ins). This
small sized gateway communicates and manages up to 230 devices wirelessly using Z-Wave.
The Home Center Lite has an easy to use interface allowing you to customize your home automation. With “Magic Scenes”, you can create “If.. Then” scenarios. For example, if the motion sensor detects movement then the lights will turn on. Home Center Lite also has the capabilities to create “Block Scenes”, allowing you to create more customized automations. For example, your outdoor lights will turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise.
Home Center Lite’s interface has a built-in power management functionality. By using the FIBARO system, you can monitor current energy consumption, as well as the energy consumption history, which enables you to keep track of the devices consuming the most power. Clear, easy to read charts show detailed statistics that help you compare usage numbers and estimate future utility bill charges.
- Friendly interface with easy configuration
- Remote access via web page, tablet, or smartphone
- Geo-location feature enabling you to create scene trigger based on your location. For example, automatically turn on your thermostat once you leave work.
- Locally hosted software ensures low latency, privacy, and continued functionality even if the Internet connection fails
- Create simple “If... Then...” scenarios using the Magic Scene drag and drop interface
- Create customized automations using Block Scenes
ARM Cortex A8 720 MHz Processor
Optimized memory + fast processor = quick communication between Fibaro System devices.
Hardware architecture used in Home Center Lite makes Z-Wave based home automation system work much easier then ever.
Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
128MB RAM, 128MB SLC Hard Drive
Significantly improved user safety thanks to Fibar Group proprietary approach to data protection. Each Home Center Lite has its’ own recovery system, holding system backup in cloud, unique to each gateway. This closes each system completely from unauthorized access