First Alert Dual-Sensor Smoke Alarm - SA320CN
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The First Alert Smoke Alarm with Smart Sensing Technology and Nuisance Resistance utilizes two differing technologies to achieve the maximum in reassurance. Capable of quickly deciphering between flaming and smoldering fires, this alarm is equipped with dual photoelectric and ionization smoke sensing technologies. Fast flaming fires spread quickly and leave minutes, maybe seconds, to react. Smoldering fires burn long and can unknowingly fill the home with smoke causing smoke inhalation. The SA320CN's smart sensing microchip helps determine the difference between non-threatening conditions and real emergencies.
This alarm comes equipped with a Mute Button that serves the dual purpose of quickly silencing your alarm as well as testing its function. The addition of an EZ access battery door removes the hassle and burden of collecting your alarm from the ceiling and replacing its batteries. While all smoke alarms are designed to detect smoke, different sensing technologies react differently to certain types of fires. This alarm makes use of both ionization and photoelectric sensors to offer the earliest possible warning, regardless of the type of fire. This alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty and meets UL217 Standards.
First Alert Smoke Alarm SA320CN
* California Residents - Please Note This Alarm is Not Compliant with California State 10 Year Sealed Battery Alarm Legislation Requirements.
- Dual smoke sensors, dual photoelectric and ionization smoke sensing technologies for optimal sensing of smoke particles produced in both flaming and smoldering fires.
- Smart sensor, helps recognize the difference between non-threatening conditions and real emergencies.
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms immediately. Also tests alarm function with same button.
- EZ access battery door, no need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery.
- Two AA batteries included.
- Loud 85db alarm.
- 10-year limited warranty, smoke alarms should be replaced every 10 years for maximum protection.
- Meets UL217 standard for dual sensor home smoke detectors.
- Emits T3 Pattern.