TH1402801 Thermostat: HW BB or Furnace-Fcd Air; Programmable (Clearance)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Programmable Thermostat for use with Hot Water Baseboard, Furnace-heated Forced Air, and Millivolt Systems.
Please note: If this thermostat is used with a Sensaphone, WisDom, or CT241, a 12VDC transformer (p/n XFR-0024) must be incorporated into the wiring.
If this thermostat is used with the CT240 Aube Phone Controller or AGM GSM Module, then the XFR-0024 (THCONNKIT) IS NOT required.
- Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.
Need help determining which model you need? Just email us a picture of the backplate of your existing thermostat (with wires still connected if possible), and our tech team will be happy to help determine what you need. Send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org TH1115-A-240D
(Hot Water Baseboard, Furnace-heated Forced Air, Millivolt Systems, Programmable):
- Remote input enables switching to and from vacation setting by phone (via one of the devices listed below)
- Programmable (7-day Independent Programming)
- Two settings for Day/Night, plus one setting for Vacation
- Heat only
- 2-wire installation: R, W
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.
Remote Thermostat Control Comparison Chart
Sensaphone Dialers Comparison Chart
Sensaphone Accessories Comparison Chart
Check Compatibility with your System