BAYweb Internet Thermostat Advanced (HP/Multistage) BW-WT2
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
- Affordable - typical savings pays for unit within first year
- Effective - Occupancy sensing enables thermostat to automatically adapt to your ever changing busy lifestyle.
- Secure - Set up alerts for high or low temps as well as the ability to add additional environmental sensors.
- Energy Management - comprehensive energy management reporting, analysis, and alerting functions as well as setting energy threshold alerts.
- Commercial Features - unprecedented control and unbeatable savings, both in power consumption and man hours
- Personal Web Portal - Operate your thermostat anytime anywhere via web browser or web-enabled mobile phone at no additional charge.
- Web Applets - Applets give you the ability to easily customize your personal web portal to suit your needs, and provide us with the ability to efficiently add new features and capabilities for the family of BAYweb devices.
- Dual Power Option - The thermostat can be powered from the furnace/AC if equipped with a “C” wire, or from a standard outlet.
- Humidity Sensing Capability
**Please note: This unit cannot be used on Hughsnet satellite internet service.**
NEW!! You now have the option of purchasing your BAYweb internet thermostat either with or without humidity sensing capability. This function allows you to monitor humidity levels and to dehumidify through your AC system.
- Maximum Efficiency
- Effortless Scheduling
- Personal Web Portal
- Dedicated Mobile Interface
- Email and Text Alerts
- No Recurring Costs
- Install Yourself in 30 Minutes
- Use Existing Wiring
- Plug and Go Networking
- Keypad lockout feature for web only operation
- Reports in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- *New* Smartphone App, Apple and Android
** The BAYweb App for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets, is now available. This initial version features remote monitoring, control, set point adjustments, and changing selected settings. It supports the Web Thermostat, Web Relay, and Web Integrator devices.
For iPhone and iPad users, go to the App Store and search for "BAYweb".
For Android phones and tablets using Google Play search for "BAYweb" or you can use this Link to go directly to the App. Note that there is also pre-release version of the App called "BAYweb Mobile", that will be discontinued soon. Make sure you install the released version.
Call or Email for quantity discount!
Requires a full time Internet connection.
Wiring Requirements and Model Information
Please check thermostat wiring and terminals. If they are marked as follows and have wires connected to the terminals as noted.*
* Your thermostat may have additional terminals that are not being used. If there is no wire attached to a terminal, and no jumper to another terminal, please ignore these terminals when choosing a thermostat.
** Unit requires 4 wires. You may need to install a new thermostat cable - please consult if you are unsure. (It is possible, but not preferred, to obtain satisfactory service wiring using 3 wires - please consult if you are unsure.)
Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.
- System Types - Gas, oil, or electric heat with air conditioning
- Schedule - 7 day, up to 48 periods per day, automatically adapts with occupancy sensing
- Control Features - Automatic changeover, pre-comfort recovery, compressor protection
- Clock - Synchronized with NIST Atomic Clock (+/- 1 second)
- Control Types - 2-heat/2-cool and/or heat pump system
- Occupancy/Alert Inputs - Unlimited X10 wireless and (3) wired dry contact inputs
- Accuracy - 1° F
- Cycle Rates (at 50% Load) - Heat and cool selectable 2 - 30 cycles per hour
- Power Requirements - 24 VAC 0.5 Amp maximum, or 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.25 Amp maximum
- Agency Approvals - Energy Star, ETL Listed (UL 873), NEMA DC-3
- Module - 7.5"W x 5.65"H x 1.2"D
- Thermostat - 4"W x 5"H x 5/8"D