FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro (FA-800E)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
This product is a direct replacement for the Intermediate FreezeAlarm FA-I-CCA.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro automatically calls up to three phone numbers using a landline phone connection when the temperature either rises above or falls below a customer-determined temperature set-point.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro has become the gold standard in Freeze Protection products. In the 20 years since we have been making FreezeAlarms, the FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro has become the most popular model we have ever offered. Features such as voice guided programming, Quick Status CheckTM and the ease of use with voice mail and answering machines have made this model not only popular, but often the model most requested by insurance companies to protect their policy holders’ homes and property.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro also has a Quick Status Feature that
allows you to call in and hear the current temperature, power status and battery
status with a simple 15 second phone call!
It also calls if the power fails for a period of time or if the back-up battery needs to be replaced. You can remotely check the temperature, power status and battery voltage by calling from any phone in the world. A series of menu options are accessible by pressing the buttons on your Touch-Tone phone. All menus are in English.
The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro can be programmed by either plugging a standard, single line telephone into the front program jack or remotely programming it from an outside telephone or cell phone.The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro indefinitely retains all programmed phone numbers, temperature alarm setpoints and security code information even when the power is out or the back-up battery is either dead or removed
Enjoy peace of mind with The FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro because you can call your FreezeAlarm from any phone in the world to access the Quick Status Feature or to change the settings and phone numbers remotely.
- Automatically calls up to three phone numbers if the temperature drops, power fails, or the back-up battery requires replacing.
- Clearly identifies the exact problem to the person answering the phone or leaves a clear message on voice mail and answering machines.
- Quick Status CheckTM allows you to hear what the current temperature is in your property, hear if the power is “on” or “off” and hear what the voltage of the back-up battery is at. The FreezeAlarm actually talks to you! It’s like having a live-in caretaker.
- Users can record their own greeting message and alarm message which helps to better identify to other callers or people on their call-to list the property that is having the problem.
- Voice Prompted Programming offers an intuitive method to program your phone numbers, set the temperature alarm set-point and select other options to customize your FreezeAlarm to work with your voice mail or answering machine. The FreezeAlarm actually talks you through the programming of all required programming functions.
- Monitors for either a “too hot” condition or “too cold” condition in the home. Users set a temperature alarm set-point (or accept the factory default of 45°F/7°C) and then select if they wish to have the unit call them if the temperature drops below this temperature or if it rises above this temperature.
- The High Temp Alarm option makes the FreezeAlarm Dialer Pro an excellent monitoring device for homes with elderly relatives or homes with pets. It also is an excellent and affordable computer room monitoring device or refrigeration / freezer / walk-in cooler monitoring device.
- Wide Temperature Range allows you to monitor any temperature from -50 to 300°F (-55 to 150°C).
- Automatically resets when you have acknowledged the alarm and corrected the alarm condition.
- Remotely change any of the programming options, remotely cancel the alarm call-out and remotely check status via our Quick Status CheckTM feature.
- Security code prevents unauthorized access.
- Listen to temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius degrees.
- No monitoring fees or installation costs.
- This model accepts a 9 volt battery for backup power (Battery sold separately, lithium is recommended...see below).
Power requirements: Plugs into standard 110 VAC outlet (plug-in wall transformer with 6′ cord included) and 9V alkaline or lithium battery
Sensor: 3.5′ length sensor with 1.5″ nickel plated capped sensor that is not submersible in water. Sensor has an RJ9 telephone type connector
Operating range of sensor: ‘-67° to 302°F (-55° to 150°C)
Phone cord: ‘6’ cord with RJ11 conectors
Accuracy: ‘+3°F (+3°C)
Ambient operating temperature range: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)
Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91kg)