WS-04E WaterSiren Pro- Water/Flood Sensor
- Manuals / Downloads
The WaterSiren Pro is an affordable solution to alerting you quickly of water leaks and it can close (or open) an alarm contact which can trigger an alarm system or a telephone dialer such as our TempAlarm Pro (FA-900E) or older Deluxe FreezeAlarm (FA-D2). Requires a 9 volt battery. *Battery not included.
The WaterSiren provides easy and effective alarm notification if water is detected by the attached water sensor. Use it in a sump pit, behind appliances, on basement floors or under water heaters.
The WaterSiren has a 90 decibel audible alarm that will alert you when water is detected and it also will chirp every 30 seconds if the battery requires replacing.
- 90 decibel alarm when water is detected.
- Normally Open/Normally Closed Alarm Contact Output that closes (or opens) when water is detected.
- Low battery alarm chirps to remind you to change the battery.
- 6' (1.8m) sensor wire allows sensor to be placed in hard to reach areas.
- Unit can sound for up to 36 hours on a fresh 9V battery.
- Put sensor directly on floor or mount siren on wall and extend sensor to area where you are worried about water.
- High impact plastic makes this unit durable for years of reliable use.
Get one for every area of the house:
- Sump basket
- Laundry Room
- Hot Water Heater
- Ice Machine
- Anywhere water could be a problem!
Unit operates on one 9 volt battery (not included).