Reliance Controls Wireless Flood/Freeze Warning Flasher THP203
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Wireless Water and Temperature Sensor Transmits up to 120 feet to Flasher to Alert Your Neighbors when Freezing Temperatures or Flooding Threaten Your Home or Cabin
Wireless low temperature (40 degrees F) and flood sensor transmitter can be located anywhere within 120 feet of LED flasher/receiver to monitor for hazard conditions while the homeowner is away. Bright flasher activates when hazard is detected. Suction-cup cradle for mounting on inside of window. 3 AA and 1 9V battery required.
- Portable flashing receiver can be placed anywhere or given to a neighbor when the home is not occupied.
- Remote sensor detects unwanted water or temperatures falling below 40º F.
- May be linked with other THP203 and THP204 modules for multiple locations and alarms.
- Signal range up to 120 feet.
- Alarm flashes continuously for 24 hours.
- The sensor is equipped with locator 'beeper'.
- Handy suction-cup mount window cradle.
- Uses one 9V and 3 AA batteries, not included.
- FCC approved