Gentex 9123F Smoke Detector with Built-In Relay & Battery Backup
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
Hard Wired - Electrician Installation
The Gentex 9123F is a photoelectric type smoke alarm that provides audible alerting for fire safety, has battery backup and can can be used with Gentex remote strobes for added visual alerting or an alarm system/autodialer for remote notification.
- Photoelectric smoke alarm for residential and commercial residences.
- Battery backup.
- 90dB (decibel) T3 audible alarm.
- One set of Form A/Form C contacts.
This unit features an alarm contact that activates for smoke event. Simply wire this to your alarm system or dialer and you will know your smoke alarm is sounding even when you are not home.
- 90dB solid state non-latching piezo T3 audible horn
- Functional test switch - patented three position test
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Solid-state LED condition indicator
- Tandem connection of up to six units
- Maintenance indicator
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- One set of Form A/Form C contacts
- Wall or ceiling mount
- UL Listed (USA)