FreezeAlarm Dialer (FA-700E)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E will automatically call out using a landline phone connection to a pre-programmed telephone number if the temperature drops below 45 deg F (7 deg C). Additionally, the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E can be set to alarm if the temperature rises above 85 deg F (29 deg C). Make the FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E your home or business temperature monitor – for low or high temperature extremes!
- Automatically dials any telephone number when the temperature inside your home, cabin or business drops below 45 deg (7 deg C)
- Continues to call until the alarm is acknowledged – calls every 15 minutes or every 2 hours (user selectable)
- Operates during a power failure* (uses 2 AA batteries for back-up power – not included)
- Calls out to warn if the backup batteries are low and need replacing
- Uses existing telephone line, DSL or VOIP phone connections*
- Works flawlessly with answering machines or voice mail systems.
- Installs in minutes
- No monitoring fees!
- Monitor your home or business for an unexpected RISE in temperature too!
- The FreezeAlarm Dialer FA-700E calls out if the temperature rises above 85 deg F (29 deg C)
- Protect your home from damage caused by air conditioning failure
- Protect elderly relatives and pets from heat exposure
- Monitor computer rooms, greenhouses, second homes or business for heat related damage
Dimensions: 5.8in L, 3.5in W, 1.5in H (147.3mm, 88.9mm, 38.1mm) approximately
Power requirements: Two power sources:
- 110VAC power adapter voltage stepped down to 6VDC, 200mA.
- 2 AA batteries for backup power (alkaline or lithium batteries, not provided) CHANGE BATTERIES after a prolonged AC power failure or yearly.
Temperature monitoring (DIP switch selectable): Temperature drops below 45ºF (7ºC) or temperature rises above 85ºF (34ºC)
Ring Equivalence Number (REN): 0.1B