Venstar Programmable Thermostat with IR Remote Control(ACC0431/T1700)
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Note: Common wire required. If common wire not available see here for solution.
Confined to your bed, a wheelchair, or just don't want to get up from the couch but the room is too warm or cold? You can adjust the temperature in your home manually from the comfort of your sofa, using a tiny handheld remote control. The Thermostat IR Control & Receiver Plus Thermostat comes with a module that snaps into the RJ-11 port of the included T1700 Thermostat. Aim the included remote at the thermostat, and you'll be able to turn on the heat, adjust the air conditioning by a few degrees, or even turn the system off entirely. The remote requires line of sight to the thermostat to work.
Need help determining which model you need?
Just email us a picture of the backplate of your existing thermostat (with wires still connected if possible), and our tech team will be happy to help determine what you need. Send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-Day Programmable with up to 4 time periods
- Auto changeover, 2-stage heat, 1-stage cool for use with gas/electric, heat pump, electric & hydronic heat
- Configurable for manual changeover, also configurable programmable or non-programmable
- Display shows both heating an cooling setpoints and room temperature simultaneously
- All programming and setpoints stored in non-volatile memory, and are never lost in power failure (date and time are not saved)
- Service UV lamp indicators
- Red/Green LED shows whether thermostat is calling for heating or cooling
- 5-minute compressor time guard and adjustable cycle limit, both defeatable for servicing equipment
- Outdoor sensor ready (wired or wireless)
- Thermoglow backlit electro-luminous display and backlit color coded keys and legends
- Accepts accessory EZ Programmer (ACC0432)
- For accessory locking cover use (ACC0620)
- Control range is 35 to 99 deg. F.
- Approximate dimensions: 4.75" x 4.5"
Two-Wire Heat-Only Kit (ACC0436) Add-A-Wire (ACC0410) Document # V1 (3 Wires) | Document # V2 (4 Wires) | Document # V3 | Document # V4 If you need assistance figuring out how many wires you'll need, email us at email@example.com, with a description of your HVAC system and a picture of your current thermostat wiring connections if possible. Please note that in rare cases, a manufacturer may use proprietary controls that may not be compatible with this thermostat.
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.