KJB Security H6000 iTrail GPS Data Logger by SleuthGear
- Manuals / Downloads
A passive GPS logger, simply place the small iTrail unit wherever you like - your car, child's backpack, virtually anywhere, and the logger will record your exact location, speed, and time.
At only 1.5"x1.5" small, the SleuthGear iTrail is a historical logger, which means it records your location, speed, and time, and then displays this information on an easy-to-use PC interface powered by Google Maps and Google Earth.
Simply turn on the unit, and place it where you would like. The unit will record up to 120 hours of data. To retrieve the information, just plug the unit into your computer via the included USB/charging cable. You can then download the information to a detailed printable report and view in Google Maps or Google Earth.
To learn more about the iTrail, and download free software updates, visit myitrail.com.
- Small size (only 1.5" x 1.5")
- Motion detection to conserve battery life
- Up to 120 hours of data
- Multiple report formats (HTML, PDF, MS-Word, CSV, and more)
- Water resistant for outdoor use
- System Requirements:
- PC with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or 7
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 64MB memory
- Built-in rechargeable 750mAh Li-ion battery
- Cold start satellite acquisition time: <35 sec
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- Product size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Product weight: 1.3oz
- iTrail GPS Logger
- Installation mini-cd
- USB charge/transfer cable