Perimeter Technologies PTPCC-200D Deluxe Ultra Comfort Contact Plus System
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
The pet fence difference you can feel for yourself! It’s one thing to make a product that keeps your pet safely in the yard, it’s another to thoughtfully design a fence with features that make it safer and more comfortable too. Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck with soft rubber, unlike the hard steel probes used in other pet fences. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help reduce the incidence of skin irritations.
Chances are you heard about pet fencing from a friend or neighbor. Why worry about buying a fence on the same frequency as your neighbor. The Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fencing you gives you the flexibility of changing the frequency.
With the Perimeter Ultra Comfort Contact fence not only do you have the ability to change frequencies you also have the ability to change stimulation settings to achieve a custom range of correction options to fit your dog's specific temperament. In fact, each dog's collar can be programmed to provide only the necessary correction level to be effective.
Perimeter’s exclusive Comfort Contacts cushion your pet’s neck with soft rubber, providing a lighter touch solution to hard steel contacts. Veterinarians prefer the softness of the Comfort Contacts to help avoid serious skin irritations.
TEMP CHECK - keeps the fence field stable and in the same location when outside temperatures change. Otherwise your fence boundary would move up to 100% when the temperature fluctuates between 30F and 90F degrees. Boundaries that randomly and unexpectedly move are frustrating and dangerous for your pet.
WIRE CHECK - automatically compensates for wire problems and adjusts the amount of signal power to ensure the fence boundary remains in a constant location (no system can continue to function if the boundary wire has been completely cut).
12X BATTERY CHECK - monitors the status of the training collar battery every two hours, eliminating false low battery indications saving you both time and money."
- Includes 500' feet of 18g or 20g boundary wire - enough for 1/3 acre
- LP-4100 lightning protector
- 50’ spool of pre-twisted 18 or 20 gauge Fast-track wire for easy installation
- High Quality nylon collar
- Covers properties up to 5 acres (with additional wire - 5000 ft. of wire required)
- Extremely small - lightweight, waterproof polycarbonate receiver weighs in at 1.1 ounce
- Metallic-infused rubber Comfort Contacts™ for safety and comfort
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Weight 2.6 oz
- Size 2" W X 1.25" H X 1" D
- Includes Medium Comfort contacts and metal long hair probes
For technical and installation questions or for warranty inquiries please contact Perimeter Technologies directly :
Service Hours 8 AM - 5 PM EST M-F