LogicMark Guardian Alert 911
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
No Monitoring Fees, Service Charges or Contracts ever.
Whether you are a senior living alone, a baby-boomer, or an adult with aging parents, emergency alert systems are simply a must-have. A simple fall or sudden illness can cause tremendous harm for anyone who cannot help themselves in the event of a fall or becomes ill and needs immediate assistance. Guardian Alert 911 is a two-way communication device that does not require any monthly fees, no long-term contract commitments and no hidden costs. The tiny pendant worn by the user immediately dials a 911 operator when needed. This is not merely a 911 alert, but a two-way communication device that permits talking directly to the operator. When the time comes that you or your loved one needs help, there is no number to dial. It is as easy as touching a single button.
The Pendant runs up to a year on a AAA alkaline battery (included). The pendant is splash resistant so it can even be taken into the shower. The Test Button on the bottom of the unit gives an audible confirmation of battery condition. Hold the Test Button in an extra few seconds - and you can confirm that the full system is working.
- No monthly fees!
- Small pendant
- Unit is worn on person
- Works on any standard phone line with touch-tone capability and 911 service
- Works on VIOP Systems (ensure 911 service is available)
- Can be used all over the house as well as the yard. (Home sizes vary so please test distance)
- Hold down recessed button for two seconds to activate, unit will call 911
- Speak with an operator through the speaker/mic located on unit
- Can be comfortably worn around the neck, clipped on a belt, or carried in pocket
- Pendant is splash resistant
- Voice confirmations during dialing, shutdown, systems test, and battery test
- Approved in all 50 states and Canada
- FCC & DOC Certified
- Meets guidlines of NENA (the 911 association)
- Conforms to UL1637
- Base Unit
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter for base unit
- 6 Foot Phone Cord for base station
- AAA Alkaline Battery
- Phone Cord
- Screw Driver
- Lanyard with Quick Detachment Clip
- Line Splitter
- Instruction Manual