Dakota Alert BBA-2500 Wireless Break Beam Sensor Kit
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Reliable intrusion detection
Simple to install and requires no wiring
Secure the perimeter around your property or home by installing the Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Break Beam Sensor Kit. Together, the pair of solar-powered break beam sensors creates an infrared cross beam and detects any intruder that passes through the beam area. When a beam is broken, the sensors signal the receiver to alert you, helping you keep your home safe and secure.
Break Beam Sensors
The sensor is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam sensor that is simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and send a signal back to the receiver up to a half mile away anytime someone passes between the sensors.
The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and is not activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter. Break Beam Receiver
When activated by a sensor, the receiver plays one of four different tones that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished. The receiver also offers a five minute exit delay so you can leave the house without disturbing any occupants. The receiver has four form “C” relay outputs and one 12VDC output. The output durations are adjustable up to 10 minutes.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Four different alert tones indicate which sensor was activated
- Solar panels in sensors conserve and recycle power
- Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms
- Receiver supports up to four sensors (additional sensors sold separately)
- Size: 6 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Zones: 4
- Code Combinations: 256
- Power Supply: 12VDC transformer
- Relay Outputs: 4 form C
- Voltage Output: 12 VDC 400 mA maximum
- Transmitter size: 13.25 x 3.25 x 2 inches
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Wireless range: 2,500 feet
- Power type: Solar/Lithium Ion Rechargeable (included)
- Detection type: Infrared break
- Detection range: 300 feet
- Operating temperature: -30 to 120 degrees F
- (2) Break Beam Sensors
- Break Beam Receiver
- Lithium Ion Batteries
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.