Meade TE653ELW-M Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock #TE653ELW-M. Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, current barometric pressure, and records and charts 24 hour barometric pressure history. Displays 12 to 24 hour weather forecast with cloud icons, and Moon phase. With programmable ice warning alarm. The large LED display has an enhanced blue backlight. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock and shows hours/minutes/seconds. Wall or desk mountable
Records indoor/outdoor humidity (range 25% to 90%) and min/max temperature
Includes a single TS33C-M remote sensor with approximate 164 foot (50m) range. This unit is fully expandable to monitor the temperature and humidity in up to three separate locations with the addition of up to two more sensors, sold separately.
Requires two AA batteries for the main unit and two AA batteries for the remote sensor. Suggested operating temperature range is -40F to 122F (-40C to +50C) if using lithium type batteries. Batteries not included.
Main unit actual size approximately 7.25" wide x 5" high x 1.3" deep.
Product carries full one year factory limited warranty.
- 12 to 24 Hour weather forecast (with icons)
- Programmable ice warning alarm
- Outdoor temperature range: -38°F to 158°F (with lithium batteries) and -4°F to 158°F (with alkaline batteries)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity range 25% to 90%
- Comfort level indicators
- Remote channels auto-scan
- Min/max memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity
- 24 hour barometric pressure history chart
- Monitors temperature and humidity in up to 3remote locations
- Included remote sensor (TS33C) transmission range of up to 100 feet
- Moon phase display
- Enhanced blue backlight
- Wall mount or desktop option