Meade TE388W Weather Station with Atomic Clock
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock #TE388W. Displays indoor and outdoor temperature, day, date, and 12 to 24 hour weather forecast with cloud icons. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock and has a programmable alarm with snooze function. Selectable 12 or 24 hour time format
This desk or wall mountable unit has a programmable ice warning alarm and min/max memory for temperature.The day can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German or Italian.
Expandable to monitor up to three locations with the addition of up to two additional remote temperature sensors, sold separately. Includes a single TS23C remote temperature sensor with range of up to 213 feet (65m). Requires two AA type batteries for the main unit and two AA batteries for the remote sensor. Batteries not included. Suggested operating temperature range is -40F to 122F (-40C to +50C) if using lithium type batteries.
Actual main unit size is approximately 7.25" tall by 3.5" wide and 1.2" deep.
Product carries full one year factory limited warranty.
- Display indoor and outdoor temperature
- Transmits data from 100 feet from wireless sensor
- Displays 12 and 24 hour forecasts
- Sets correct time using the US atomic clock - accuracy to 1/10 second
- Large, easy-to-read display
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast with icons
- Cycle through up to three outdoor sensor readings
- Large indoor/outdoor temperature display
- Sets correct time using the US atomic clock
- Time and day of week display
- Front-mounted, easy-to-access controls
- Desktop or wall mount