Meade TE278W Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Personal Weather Station with Atomic Clock #TE278W. Reads indoor and outdoor temperature. Includes a single remote sensor TS03C with 145 foot (50m) range. The clock automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock and has a dual alarm with snooze function. Selectable 12 or 24 hour time format, displays month and day. Features easy to access front mounted controls.
Expandable to monitor up to three locations with the addition of up to two model remote sensors, sold separately. Desk or wall mountable, with Min/Max memory for temperature.
Requires a total of four AA type batteries. Batteries not included. Suggested operating temperature range is -40F to 122F (-40C to +50C) if using lithium type batteries.
Main unit actual size is approximately 5.5" tall by 2.8" wide and .9" deep.
Product carries full one year factory limited warranty.
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
- User selectable °C or °F
- Min/max memory for in/out temperature
- Outdoor temperature range: 23.0°F to 122.0°F (-5.0°C to +50.0°C)
- One remote sensor (TS03C) included: Operating range from 100 feet (30 meters)
- Automatically sets to the U.S. Atomic clock
- 12 or 24 hour time format with calendar
- Main unit, large LCD display
- Wall mount or desktop option
- Batteries not included: 2-AA (main unit) 2-AA (remote sensor)