La Crosse Alerts Online Water Leak Detector with Temp./ Humidity System
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Did you know that on average, frozen pipes that crack and burst damage a quarter million properties each year? Water heaters with a slow leak or a sudden burst can also cause extensive damage; the worst, most costly damage occurring in unoccupied homes.
The best defense against water damage to your home, business or vacation rentals is the La Crosse Alerts Water Detector with wireless alerts to notify you of a water leak before it has time to cause extensive damage. Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to monitor for water leaks and high or low temperature and humidity levels that could lead to frozen pipes and mold.
Simply connect the gateway to your network router to enable remote monitoring with text and e-mail alerts from anywhere with Internet access. Wall-mount the water detector, or use the included tabletop stand and place the moisture sensor on the floor to activate the wireless alert system when it becomes wet. Alerts are sent when pre-set temperature and humidity levels are exceeded and when the batteries are low or the connection is lost.
- Basements and garages
- Laundry and storage rooms
- Vacation property
- One water sensor with temp./humidity (TX70U-IT)
- One moisture sensor on 6 ft. detachable cable
- One Gateway, LAN cable and AC adapter
- Detects water and air temperature and humidity
- LCD toggles wet (H20) or dry (DRY)
- current air temp./humidity levels
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- 200 ft. wireless range to gateway
- Wall-mount / free stand weather resistant case
- 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Gateway connects to existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealerts.com for remote monitoring and alerts* (Internet and network router required, not included)
- You can add up to 5 sensors per gateway