BRK Electronics 9120B Hard Wired T3 Smoke Alarm with Backup Battery
- Features/ Specs
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
The BRK 9120B is a hard wired smoke alarm with audible battery backup. It features a dual ionization smoke sensing chamber, 85dB alarm, 9V battery backup and a "silence" feature. Applications include residential and institutional applications including hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings.
The "Smart Technology" system is designed to reduce nuisance alarms. The "Latching Alarm Indication" remembers which unit initiated an alarm. When interconnected, the unit that triggered the alarm rapidly flashes its red LED indicator. After the alarm condition subsides, the initiating unit will store in memory or "latch" the information and begin the flash the green LED indicator 2 seconds on, 2 seconds off. The "Perfect Mount" system features a gasketless base and a mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for true alignment. A single Test/Silence button eliminates confusion. The alarm is interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms.
- LED power-on indicator
- "Latching Alarm Indication" remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- 85dB solid state T3 piezo horn
- "Smart Technology" reduces nuisance alarms
- "Perfect Mount" system keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range
- Single Test/Silence button eliminates confusion
- Interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- Two locking features provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit
- Battery backup for audible alarm (9V battery included)
- Quick, easy installation