BRK Electronics 9120B/SL177 Kit - Hard Wired T3 Smoke Alarm with Strobe & Backup Battery
- Features/ Specs
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
This package features the 9120B Smoke Alarm and the SL177 Strobe Light for visual warning.
The BRK 9120B is a hard-wired smoke alarm with audible battery backup. It features a dual ionization smoke sensing chamber, 85dB alarm, 9V battery backup and a "silence" feature. Applications include residential and institutional applications including hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings.
The smoke alarm features a "Smart Technology" system designed to reduce nuisance alarms. The "Latching Alarm Indication" remembers which unit initiated an alarm. When interconnected, the unit that triggered the alarm rapidly flashes its red LED indicator. After the alarm condition subsides, the initiating unit will store in memory or "latch" the information and begin the flash the green LED indicator 2 seconds on, 2 seconds off. The audible alarm sounds in a T3 pattern (3 beeps, pause, 3 beeps, pause).
The "Perfect Mount" system features a gasketless base and a mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for true alignment. A single Test/Silence button eliminates confusion. The alarm is interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms.
- LED power-on indicator
- "Latching Alarm Indication" remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- 85dB solid state T3 piezo horn
- "Smart Technology" reduces nuisance alarms
- "Perfect Mount" system keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range
- Single Test/Silence button eliminates confusion
- Interconnectable with up to 18 devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms
- Two locking features provided to prevent battery theft and/or theft of the unit
- Battery backup for audible alarm (9V battery included)
- Bright 177 candela strobe light
- 1Hz flash rate meets ADA, ANSI 117.1, NFPA 72 and UL 1971requirements for visual signaling devices
- Quick, easy installation