BRK Electronics SC9120B Hard Wired T3 Smoke/ Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Backup Battery
- Features/ Specs
- Comparison / Tutorials
- Also Bought
The BRK SC9120B is a smoke and carbon monoxide combo alarm with battery backup. It features a dual ionization smoke sensing chamber and a carbon monoxide sensor, 85dB horn, 9B battery backup and a "silence" feature. Applications include residential and institutional applications including hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories and other multi-family dwellings.
The "Intelligent Sensing Technology" system is designed to reduce nuisance alarms. The "Latching Alarm Indication" remembers which unit initiated an alarm. When interconnected, the unit that triggered the alarm rapidly flashes its red LED indicator. After the alarm condition subsides, the initiating unit will store in memory or "latch" the information and begin to flash the red LED indicator 2 seconds on, 2 seconds off.
The "Perfect Mount" system features a gasketless base and a mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for true alignment. This allows fine-tuning to compensate for out of alignment wall studs and to keep the wording level when wall mounting. A single Test/Silent button eliminates confusion. Depending on what mode the alarm is in, pushing the button will test, silence and re-test the alarm when in silence and clear the latching feature. Battery installation and removal can occur while the unit is mounted via the side load battery compartment.
- Combination alarm detects smoke and carbon monoxide dangers and eliminates the need for two electrical boxes
- Dual ionization sensing chamber
- Latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- 85dB solid state piezo horn
- T3 sound pattern
- Intelligent Sensing Technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Single button for Test/Silence
- Two locking features to prevent unauthorized removal of battery or alarm
- Quick, easy installation