Safety Technology Wireless Alert Series STI-V34100 Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) w/Voice Receiver
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
Now with voice alert!
Patented magnetometer sensor system
This improved Safety Technology Wireless Alert Series STI-V34100 Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) w/Voice Receiver detects when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. It uses a solar powered patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the included 4-Channel Voice Receiver, causing the receiver to sound a programmable voice message. The receiver offers ten tones/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor may be placed up to 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for wide driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway.
- Includes the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104).
- Indoor voice receiver sounds a programmable voice message when a vehicle approaches.
- Sensor is solar powered (includes 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries).
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet (indoor use only).
- Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Easy installation - mount the sensor next to your driveway on the included stake and plug the receiver into any electrical wall outlet inside your home.
- No difficult underground wiring.
- Additional sensor(s) will produce a different tone/tune or programmable message from the receiver when triggered.
- The 4-Channel Voice Receiver offers ten tone/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- 433 MHz wireless frequency.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range.
- Small, rugged, waterproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Multiple sensors and receivers can be used together as a system (up to 16 sets). Perfect for multiple driveways or large homes.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.