Safety Technology Wireless Alert Series STI-V34150 Wireless Driveway Monitor (battery powered) w/Voice Receiver
- Features/ Specs
- Also Bought
The improved Wireless Driveway Monitor sends a wireless signal to your home to alert you when an unannounced vehicle enters your driveway. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the included 4-Channel Voice Receiver, causing the receiver to sound a programmable voice message. The receiver offers ten tones/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor may be placed up to 1000 feet (line of sight) from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Includes the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104).
- Weather resistant, battery-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway (2 C Alkaline batteries required, not included).
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
- Easy installation. No difficult underground wiring.
- Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Additional Driveway Monitors, Motion Alert sensors or receivers available to cover multiple areas and to expand your system.
- Additional sensor will produce a different tone/tune or programmable voice message from the receiver when triggered.
- The 4-Channel Voice Receiver offers ten tone/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- 433 MHz wireless frequency.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet. Additional monitors may be required for driveways exceeding range.