Amplicom PowerTel 701 Additional DECT 6.0 Amplified Cordless Handset for the PowerTel 7 Series
- Features/ Specs
Add additional handsets to previously purchased PowerTel 7 Series products to provide even more freedom within your home. The PowerTel 701 provides amplification through its easy-to-handle, big button handset and since it communicates with the base of your existing PowerTel 7 Series product, there is no phone jack connection required. With superior hearing aid compatibility that meets and exceeds the TIA-1083 standard and crystal clear DECT 6.0 technology.
Big buttons on the cordless handset of this amplified telephone make dialing easy. And just in case, the talk-back buttons allow you to hear the numbers you dial read back to you so you can be absolutely sure you're not accidentally misdialing.
As for incoming calls the Caller ID Announce feature helps you screen calls and ensure you only answer calls from people you really want to speak with - no more getting stuck on cold sales calls! Plus, if you're in the middle of doing something, the speakerphone feature allows you to carry on your conversation while keeping your hands-free for the task at hand.
This amplified speakerphone offers superior hearing aid compatibility that meets and exceeds the TIA-1083 standard, the 760 produces crystal clear communication with less than 1.5-percent distortion.
Amplicom's new PowerTel 7-Series are the only amplified telephones that offer pre-programmed multiple user profile buttons that memorize volume, tone control, and boost for more than one user.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY and Toll Free customer service line pre-installed in phone book
- Full function remote access to Answer Machine including with payback and record when paired with base units.
- 9 ringer melodies (including 5 polytone)
- 5 adjustable ringer levels up to 90 dB, Plus "off" setting, flashing bright LED visual ringers
- Caller ID with 30 number recall
- Display languages: English, Spanish, French
- 200 name and number phonebook
- Large 2-line illuminated dot matrix LCD Display
- Red LED on base confirms charge status
- 2.5mm headset jack
- No Phone jack required for base
- Hearing Aid Compatible – TIA 1083 Compliant
- Fidelity Sound and low distortion when amplified
- Adjustable volume controls with BOOST
- 2 buttons to personalize volume/tone/boost
- 3 speed dial Memory buttons
- Hands free speakerphone
- Caller ID Announce and talkback buttons with missed call and phonebook review feature
- Flashing bright white LED visual ringer
- Clock and alarm function
- Up to 100 hours charge in standby mode
- Up to 11 hours charge for talk time
1 Base with attached AC Adapter
1 Cordless Handset
1 rechargeable battery pack
1 User guide
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.