Sooteater RPS204 Rotary Pellet Stove Cleaning System (Clearance)
Regular Price: $29.95
On Sale For: $24.75
- Features/ Specs
The Sooteater Rotary Pellet Stove Cleaning System cleans pellet stoves and stove pipes to help prevent flue fires and improve stove efficiency.
These pellet stove cleaning tools connect easily to any cordless power drill. The spinning propeller-shaped chimney brush fits through tight areas and spins forward and reverse, removing dangerous soot and ash buildup.
The system features a unique trim-to-fit design that cleans both 3'' and 4'' diameter pipes.
Made of plastic, the rotary brush works better than a steel brush and won't scratch metal flues.
The Sooteater Rotary Pellet Stove Cleaning System allows you to clean “from the bottom up” without having to get up on a ladder so you can do it yourself and save money. Also works great from the top of the chimney.
Includes three easy-to-connect flexible rods for a total of 9 feet of reach to clean narrow pellet stove pipes.
Also comes with a handheld stove cleaning brush with scraper to clean stove interior.
- Cleans pellet stoves and pipes to help prevent flue fires and improve stove efficiency
- Spinning pellet stove brush attaches to your cordless drill to remove dangerous soot and ash build-up better than a brush
- Includes three 3-foot long flexible rods (for a total of 9 feet of reach) that feature with a reversible “quick connect” system.
- Allows you to clean “from the bottom up” safely without having to get up on a ladder
- Do it yourself and save money
- Won’t scratch metal flue pipes like steel brushes
- Unique trim-to-fit design cleans both 3” and 4” pellet stove pipes
1 – 4-inch diameter "propeller" brush
1 – 3-inch diameter "propeller" brush
3 – 36-inch long flexible rods
Note: These rods do not connect to the SootEater "Chimney System" rods
1 – Long-handled Stove cleaning brush with scraper
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.