Netgear Universal WiFi Range Extender
- Manuals / Downloads
Move around with your mobile devices and keep them connected by giving your existing WiFi a boost. This small, easy-to-install wall-plug WiFi range extender also creates new WiFi connectivity for up to 1 wired device like a Smart TV, Blu-ray player or game console
WN3000RP Universal WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing WiFi network to places out of reach of your existing WiFi. Plug it into an electrical outlet and give your WiFi a boost. External antennas give you’re the extra boost to put your over the top.
Compatible with most wireless (802.11b/g/n) routers
For wide-ranging use.
Extends existing Wi-Fi coverage area
So you can enjoy wireless networking on compatible devices, including Apple® iPad®, iPod®, laptops, mobile phones, game consoles and TVs.
Allows the extender to function as a bridge for connecting home theater components.
Finds the ideal placement spot for optimal wireless coverage without dead zones.
Works with most security standards
Including WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, mixed mode and WEP standards to keep your data safe.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Connects your computer and router to the extender quickly and securely.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router or gateway
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Fast Ethernet port
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
Ease of Use
- CD-less installation
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)1
- Dimensions: 112 x 74 x 45 mm (4.41 x 2.91 x 1.77 in)
- Weight: 0.245 kg (0.54 lb)
- NETGEAR Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender with Ethernet port
- Owner's manual