VeraEdge Home Controller
- Manuals / Downloads
Easy yet powerful one-app control for cameras, door locks, sensors, thermostats and other home automation and security devices (sold separately) you can view and control from anywhere! Create custom scenes and sequences. Use smartphone, tablet or computer for control and setup. Provides home/small business security, energy savings and peace of mind. Compatible with 1200+ devices from most major brands. Z-Wave Plus and Wi-Fi wireless connections. No monthly fees are required.
With VeraEdge you can do anything today’s most advanced smart homes can do. Cutting edge features like geo fencing let the system know when you’re coming home, so your living room is nice and warm (or cool) when you arrive. (Save energy, automatically, when you leave, too!) One easy, intuitive app spans all platforms (Mac/Window/iOS/Android) to easily keep you in control at all times, wherever you go. Controls all the leading brands of locks, thermostats, and other devices so you don’t need to compromise when selecting components. Create a better system, at a fraction of the price tag of the big guys, and with no monthly fees required.
- One-touch control of your entire system
- View all your cameras and control all your devices from one easy app
- See and control your system from any smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world (where there’s Internet)
- Save money on energy, automatically!
- Expand your system to control over 220 devices
- Wireless communications makes installation a breeze in any home or small business
- Easy, intuitive setup with simple Q&A format; adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most devices
- No monthly fees required!
- VeraEdge is compatible with a wider universe of devices than any competitor (including over 1200 Z-Wave devices).
- Control over 220 devices in your home or small business.
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices.
- Multi camera viewer dashboard, and camera hot zone motion detection.
- Easy interview style setup procedure.
- Use mobile apps to set up and remote control your system from any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, or use your computer (Mac or Windows).
- Easy, intuitive interface is the same across all platforms.
- View and control your system from anywhere in the world (where there’s Internet.). Or enjoy local control in your home or office, without any issues of latency, even when the Internet is down.
- Geofencing—the system can know who is arriving/leaving based on cell phone location, so for example, your thermostat can change automatically as you drive close to home.
- Advanced occupancy sensing, push notifications, and creation of custom automation scenes where one device triggers another—or use time of day, sunrise/sunset, or other triggers to control lights, door locks, thermostats, etc.
- Receive notifications when kids come home, employees arrive or leave, when water is detected in the basement, when the smoke detector triggers, or when anything else happens with your VeraEdge system.
- Integrated help is available at every step of installation and operation, with contextual help based on the activity, plus detailed documentation on our support site.
- New energy management features include reporting of household energy consumption (with daily, monthly and annual reporting) and quick dashboard display of energy stats.
- You can choose from over 200 apps from independent (third party) developers.
- VeraEdge features improved access control with simple PIN management—give everyone in your household (or small business) their own codes for locks and system access.
- New user customizable dashboard with favorite devices pinned for easy viewing, access and control.
VeraEdge is equipped with the powerful Vera UI7 app, the easiest and most powerful home control and automation software anywhere. You’ll be guided through every step of the setup and installation process, not just at the beginning but also as your system expands to include more devices.
|Ethernet||1 WAN Port (10/100Base-T)|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
Z-Wave Plus: Built-in US/EU Z-Wave Module (500 series chipset)
|Applications||Linux 2.6 BSP Ready|
|Dimensions||D 1.2in x W 3.13in x H 4.55in
30.5mm x 79.5mm x 115.5mm
|Processors and Memory||600MHz MIPS SoC
NAND Flash: 128 MB
Memory: DDR2 128 MB
|Connectors||1 DC Power Jack
1 External USB
|LED and Button||LEDs: Power, WAN, Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Service
Buttons: Reset, WPS, Sync
|Antenna||2 Wi-Fi Internal Antennas
1 Z-Wave Internal Antenna
|Power Adapter||Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Output: 12V DC, 1A
|Operation||Temperature: 32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)
Humidity: 10% - 80% RH (non-condensing)
|Storage||Temperature: -4° - 158°F (-20° - 70°C)
Humidity: 0% - 90% RH (non-condensing)
VeraEdge Home Controller
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.