OMRON HJ-321 Alvita Tri-Axis Pedometer
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Designed for power walking and aerobic exercise, the Alvita® Optimized (HJ-321) counts your aerobic steps separately from normal walking steps, as well as the distance, calories burned, and time you’ve traveled, giving you more information about your overall activity level. It accurately counts every step, using Omron’s tri-axis technology. The HJ-321 pedometer also allows for 7 day memory to track all of your activity over the course of a week and has four separate activity modes to provide and even more accurate description of movement. Just wear it on your hip or place it in your bag or pocket.
* Before beginning any weight loss or exercise program, you should consult with your physician.
- 4 tracking modes measure walking steps, aerobic steps, distance covered and calories burned to show how much you’ve progressed
- Tri-Axis Technology keeps this activity tracker accurate in almost any position, so you can keep it in your purse, pocket or on your hip and never miss a step
- 7-Day memory allows you to store and review up to one week of activity data
- Automatic reset function resets the pedometer at midnight every night for the most precise daily count
- Includes holder