Samsung SmartThings + Leviton Home Automation Bundle
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The Samsung SmartThings bundle lets you easily control your lighting from anywhere in the world. This kit includes the SmartThings hub, a Leviton universal dimmer, and a Leviton switch. This system is totally expandable and compatible with many Z-wave, Zigbee, and WiFi sensors and modules! You can monitor your home to protect your family and property; automate lights and electronics; and create a safer, more efficient home that is set to your unique preferences. You can even keep an eye on things when you pair a compatible camera with your video-ready Samsung SmartThings hub.
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- One-year limited warranty
Leviton universal dimmer
- Supports the latest dimmable LED and CFL technologies, as well as legacy incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Supports Z-Wave Beaming
- Utilizes Zensys 4.5.4 Z-Wave library
- Design blends into any home or apartment and includes three color options
- Feature horizontal LED locator and brightness indicator bar
- Manual and remote ON/OFF control of connected loads
- LED Display options control the length of time they remain lit
- Push pad always returns to a neutral position whether switch is on or off so it maintains a consistent appearance when mixed in a multi-switch wall box
- Compatible with Decora Plus screwless wallplates and Decora wallplates
- Requires Neutral Wire, not a two-wire installation
- Compatible with SmartThings
- Provides local on/off switching for incandescent, fluorescent, electronic low voltage and magnetic low voltage lighting loads