Pepwave MAX BR1 Cellular Router
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Great solution for remote locations that don't have internet but where you may want to implement remote internet/ wifi thermostat control or home automation of lights, locks, water shut off valves etc!
The Pepwave MAX BR1 is a rugged, ready-for-anything M2M connectivity solution that powers unparalleled uptime and dependability in mobile command, first response, surveillance, banking, retail, healthcare, and other deployments. Featuring Automatic Failover between fixed and mobile links, built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi and 4G LTE/3G modems, and SpeedFusion persistent session roaming, the MAX BR1 keeps critical voice, data, and video streams flowing fast, without interruption, wherever your work takes you.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: Enterprise applications where the need for "always on" connectivity is a must; perfect for businesses who want an all-in-one solution, since the modem chip is built into the router - no need for a separate aircard!
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN*
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 4G LTE (B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B13/700, B17/700, B25/1900); WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ (B1/2100, B2/1900, B4/AWS, B5/850, B8/900); EV-DO Rev.A (BC0/800, BC1/1900, BC10/800) - this includes AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telcel, and many more 3G, HSPA+, and LTE providers in Canada and South America
- WiFi Standard: 2.4GHz 802.11 B, G, & N
- WiFi Range: 250-300' through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports: 2 LAN + 1 WAN (WAN port can be configured as a third LAN if desired)
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 5.8" x 5.0" x 1.6"
*Compatibility with all WiFi networks cannot be guaranteed. Networks requiring authentication on a "splash page" (e.g. Starbucks WiFi) in particular can be hit or miss.
- Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
- Railway applications (EN 50155)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
Automatic Failover 4G LTE Mobile Router
The MAX BR1 offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon XLTE certified.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
SpeedFusion Hot Failover
In case of a WAN failure, SpeedFusion technology powers the MAX BR1 for instant failover.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Customizable Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS server. With Social Wi-Fi Hotspot support, you can also receive valuable demographic data from your users.
Certified for Tough & Train Deployment
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX BR1 mobile router is certifications for:
Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
The MAX BR1 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
Reliable Replacement for Expensive Landline
Got expensive landline connections? Deploy the MAX BR1 and take advantage of high-speed LTE to save time and cut costs.
- WAN Interface
- 1x FE
- Embedded LTE/3G Modem with Redundant SIM Slots
- LAN Interface
- 2x FE
- WiFi Interface
- 802.11b/g/n 300 Mbps Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP
- Transmit Power
- Router Throughput
- Recommended Users
- Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector
- 2x SMA Antenna Connectors
- 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
- 1x Wi-Fi Connector
- AC Adapter
- AC Input 100V-240V
- DC Output 12V, 2A
- Power Input
- DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V – 30V DC
- Terminal Block
- DC 10V-30V 2A
- Power Consumption
- Max.: 16W, Typical: 11W, Min.: 8W
- 5.8 x 5.0 x 1.6 inches
- 147 x 128 x 40 mm
- 0.96 pound
- 435 grams
- Compact, Indoor Metal
- Operating Temperature
- -40° – 149°F
- -40° – 65°C
- 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark
- RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
- EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999 : Shock and Vibration Resistance EN 50155: Railway Applications
- EN 61000: Electromagnetic Compatibility