- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The CanCooker takes the cattle drive tradition of cooking in a cream can and revolutionizes it with the power of steam to cook a healthy meal on any heat source.
Built out of food grade anodized aluminum, the CanCooker can be heated on a number of heat sources, from stovertops to campfires to bbq grills.
The high-temperature silicone gasket helps trap the steam that is released when the water is heated to the boiling point, cooking your food thoroughly and efficiently. Cooking with the steam will keep your meals tender and keep food from sticking the sides of your cooker.
The CanCooker is loaded with features to help keep you safe while preparing your meals. The riveted heavy-duty handles are stout and secure, for easy transportation from the heat source to the dinner table. A vented lid helps relieve excess pressures and the safety clamps keep the lid in place. The CanCooker has a capacity of 4 gallons and can feed up to 20.
Includes a protective storage bag.
- 100% Limited 1-Year replacement guarantee
- Comes with it’s own convenient storage bag
- Cleans easily with detergent soap and water
- A rubber seal and vent hole allows steam to help cook your meal
- Dual pressure clamps to hold steam In
- Heavy-Duty one piece aluminum construction
- CanCooker and ALL handles will be VERY HOT during and after cooking
- Always wear oven mitts when handling
- Once lid is removed, escaping steam is also VERY HOT
- Avoid contact with hands or face
- Keep away from children
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.