Safety Technology STI-3601 Wireless Motion-Activated Chime (sensor only)
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The STI-3601 is an additional wireless motion sensor that alerts when someone enters the detection zone. The signal passes through doors, walls and floors and has a 140° x 40 ft. detection zone. Includes a CR123 Lithium battery, and has 32 frequency codes to help reduce interference. Unit is FCC certified.
There are thirteen sounds that can be selected with the push of a button on each transmitter.
To purchase the motion sensor with the required receiver, see the STI-3610 Motion-Activated Wireless Chime.
- Part of the 2015 Musical Wireless Chime Series
- Additional Wireless Motion Sensor alerts when someone enters detection zone
- The signal passes through doors, walls and floors
- Has a 140° x 40 ft. detection zone
- Long range operates up to 500′
- Ten selectable sounds (with the push of a button)
- Weather-sealed sensor for long life
- FCC certified