Nest Protect Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Wired)
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Expect more from your smoke alarm. Meet the 2nd generation Nest Protect. Redesigned from the inside out, this combination unit looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and invisible, poisonous carbon monoxide. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It tells you what's wrong and sets alerts to your phone. It's the first home alarm you can also hush from your phone when the situation is under control without requiring extra hardware.
This WiFi-enabled device thinks, before it speaks. Its friendly human voice gives you an early warning so you can take care of the burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster. The Nest Protect checks its sensors over 400 times a day, and uses Sound Check to quietly test its speaker and horn once a month. A Nightly Promise green light lets you know all systems are in good working order before you go to bed.
The Nest Protect works with any other Nest product and can work with the lights, locks, and even your Nest thermostat to turn off the heat in a fire to prevent danger from spreading.
- Safety checkup automatically tests batteries, sensors, and sound
- Phone alerts for low battery - no annoying chirps if battery needs replacing
- Lets you silence false alarms with your phone
- Mobile and web applications let you watch remotely from your devices
- A pathlight turns on when you walk underneath it at night
- Hardwire operation - no batteries to replace