First Alert Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice & Location
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The First Alert SCO7CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice and Location delivers both smoke and carbon monoxide detection in a single unit. Equipped with a photoelectric smoke sensor and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, it accurately detects smoke produced by smoldering fires and carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources. This battery-operated unit talks to relay the type of alert and the location. Powered by two AA batteries, this alarm is easy to set up and doesn’t require any wiring or the help of an electrician. The unit features a pivoting, easy-to-access battery drawer that allows you to replace the batteries without dismounting the alarm. A one-touch silence/test button makes it easy to test the detector or mute it in the event of a false alarm. And thanks to the end-of-life timer, you can know exactly when it is time to replace the alarm.
- Combination smoke detector and carbon monoxide alarm detects 2 threats
- Programmable talking alarm speaks to indicate the type and location of detected threat
- Photoelectric sensor detects smoke while minimizing false alarms
- Electrochemical CO sensor alerts you to carbon monoxide danger from multiple sources
- Battery-operated unit installs quickly and easily without an electrician
- Includes 2 AA batteries & mounting bracket
- Loud 85db alarm.
- 7-year limited warranty, carbon monoxide alarms should be replaced every 5 years for maximum protection.
- Meets UL217 & UL2034 standards.
- Emits T3 Pattern.