First Alert Dual Sensor Smoke/Fire Alarm with 10-Year Battery
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
The First Alert SA3210 Dual Sensor Alarm with 10-Year Battery provides early warning of both flaming and smoldering fires. Additionally, its intelligent sensing technology is designed to cut down on nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or other common false-alarm triggers. A single button both silences and tests the smoke detector for simple operation. The built-in 10-year Li-Ion battery provides continuous power, with no need to ever worry about changing the battery over the lifetime of the smoke detector, and it can be easily installed anywhere without wires.
This First Alert Smoke and Fire Alarm comes equipped with two different sensors to offer the earliest possible warning of a fire. The ionization sensor detects flaming fires, such as grease fires or wastebasket fires, while the photoelectric sensor detects smoldering fires, such as when a lit cigarette ignites clothing or upholstery. Both sensors work together to provide complete smoke and fire detection.
People sometimes disable a fire detector when it goes off due to cooking smoke or steam, even though in doing so they endanger themselves and their loved ones. Intelligent Sensing Technology in the First Alert Dual-Sensor Smoke and Fire Alarm is designed to distinguish between real fires and nuisances, reducing false alarms significantly so there is never a need to disable the alarm.
- 2 sensors detect smoke from both smoldering & flaming fires
- Built-in 10-year Li-Ion battery offers continuous power for the life of the alarm
- Engineered to reduce false alarms from cooking smoke or steam
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Installs anywhere with no wiring required
- 10-year limited warranty
- Includes mounting bracket
- Meets UL217 standards and complies with legislative requirements for 10-year battery operated smoke alarms.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 5 x 2 x 5 in.
- Product Weight: 0.54 lbs.