Omron Alvita Ultimate Pedometer
- Features/ Specs
- Manuals / Downloads
- Also Bought
Every step you take is in the direction of a healthier lifestyle, so why not find out how many steps you are taking each day with Omron’s Alvita® Ultimate Pedometer (HJ-325). Replacing the popular HJ-112, the small and lightweight Alvita Ultimate Pedometer features Omron’s validated tri-axis technology allowing you to stow it in your pocket or purse and still get an accurate step count, while also offering the traditional option of wearing it on your hip with the enclosed holder. The HJ-325 pedometer also allows for 7 day tracking as well as four separate activity modes to provide a more accurate description of your weekly activity. The Alvita Ultimate Pedometer also includes auto-stride allowing for simple setup and even more precise distance measurement.
* Before beginning any weight loss or exercise program, you should consult with your physician.
- 4 activity modes: tracks steps, aerobic steps, distance & calories burned
- Tri-axis technology counts steps accurately & quietly
- Easy setup
- Stores up to 7 days of information
- Automatic reset function resets the pedometer at midnight every night for the most precise daily count
- Easy to replace battery—no tools required to replace/remove battery
- Includes pedometer, holder, strap with clip, lithium battery & instruction manual