- Comparison / Tutorials
- Manuals / Downloads
Designed to be the heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub connects wirelessly to hundreds of compatible smart devices, so you can monitor, manage, and secure your home from anywhere. The Smartthings hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free smartphone app, Google assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what's happening in and around your home and remotely control your home's security, energy usage, and lighting. You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z-Wave, ZigBee, or Internet-connected products to enhance your connected home.
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Requires the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iPhone (iOS 11.0 or later).
- Dimensions: 5.0" x 5.0" x 1.2"
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, Cloud-to-Cloud, LAN, ZigBee3
- Power Source: Wall-Powered
- Works With: Amazon Alexa, Arlo, Google Assistant, Hue, Ring, SmartThings
- Operating Requirements: Broadband internet, Android 6.0 or higher, iOS 11 or higher
No information available at this time. Feel free to contact us for further information.